1 Family Home on 40 × 100 Lot with Excellent Development and…
In a perfect combination of modern convenience and preserved pre-war aesthetics, unit B7 is a beautiful, 1 bedroom corner unit, situated on the 2nd floor of the recently-transformed Berkshire Green. Located between the bustling Jackson Heights and Elmhurst areas—with easy access to public transportation — this apartment is a true gem! Keep it as is, or transform this delightful home with personal, unique touches and ideas that will bring to life your own perfect, urban retreat. See more details below.
– 1 Queen/King Size Bedroom with a Closet and Lots of Natural Light
– 1 Full Bathroom with Floor-to-Ceiling Tiles and Full Size Bathtub
– Galley Kitchen with Granite Countertops and Ample Cabinet Storage
– Large Living Room/Dining Area Combo
– Refurbished, Glossy Hardwood Floors and Base Molding Throughout
– Several Extra Closets/Storage Space
– Heat and Hot Water Included
– Video Intercom
– Pet-Friendly Building!
– Maintenance: $708 | Included in Maintenance: Taxes, Heat and Hot Water
Sublets are permitted with board approval.
Built in 1926 and redeveloped in 2016, the Berkshire Green is a wonderfully kept, ornate, pre-war building with an abundance of character. The lovely, professionally-maintained outdoor garden area features two fire pits, a seating area, a small dog run and a vegetable and herb garden! Other building amenities include a high-efficiency laundry room and a newly renovated fitness center. The grand lobby boasts two fireplaces and plenty of cozy seating areas, and a storage room and bicycle parking (for an additional fee).
Nestled in a highly desired community, the Berkshire Green is conveniently located steps away from 5 train lines — the R, M, 7, E and F. Near tons of delicious, traditional foods, rustic coffee shops, abundance of supermarkets, a variety of shops, spots for nightlife and entertainment, and much more, this home will surely bring you closer to an exciting and vibrant lifestyle. Don’t miss out on this great investment opportunity!
Call or Email Carmela/Daniela TODAY to learn more about this exciting home or to schedule a viewing!*