30-85 36th Street, Astoria, New York Lovely, Legal Two-Family HomeDetached,…
Perfect Starter Apartment and/or Great Investment Opportunity! LOW MAINTENANCE
NOW UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT (Lot’s of upgrades on the way!)
– Renovated Kitchen w/Granite Counters & Stainless Steel Appliances
– Open Concept Kitchen/Living Room
– 1 Queen Size Bedroom with a Large Closet
– Newly Renovated Bathroom with Window; All Modern Fixtures and Floor to Ceiling Ceramic Tiles
– Exposed Brick In Living Room and Bedroom
– Hardwood Floors Throughout
– Laundry On Premises
LOW MAINTENANCE: $462/Month (Includes Heat, Water, and Taxes)
The Acropolis is now under new management!
– Pet Friendly Building
– Separate Laundry Room
– Bike Racks
– On Site Security
**No board approval needed for rentals/subletting
This cozy 1 bedroom unit is located on the first floor of the Acropolis Gardens Co-Op complex in the heart of Astoria, right off Ditmars Boulevard. It’s an excellent investment and perfect apartment for starters!
Outside, you’ll have access to a wonderful courtyard and on site laundry. The unit is literally steps to Ditmars Boulevard, a lively area where you will find plenty of great restaurants, coffee shops, supermarkets, shopping, nightlife and entertainment! Conveniently located less than a 5-minute walk to the Ditmars Blvd N/W station (it’s the last stop, so you’ll always get a seat on the train!). And you’ll be at 59th and Lexington in less than 20 minutes!
Call or Email us TODAY to learn more, or better yet, to schedule a viewing!