Location & Details
Updated 2 Family in Great Condition (Can Be Used as 1 Family) with Garage Parking and a Large Backyard! OPPORTUNITY FOR EXTENSION.
Sun-drenched in Southwestern exposure, this charming 2 Family is a great investment opportunity. The property consists of a duplex apartment, plus an additional unit on the top floor, and features a brand new roof and boiler. Keep the home as is or transform the space into your perfect 1 Family.
– The main duplex encompasses a bright, large living/dining room with access to the backyard, an updated kitchen, two spacious bedrooms and a modern, full bathroom.
– The top floor consists of a 1 bed/1 bath apartment with an open layout kitchen/living room, a king size bedroom and a full bathroom.
The outdoor space here is something you will relish — enjoy fresh air and a cup of coffee on the front porch, host a barbecue, or take up gardening in your large, private backyard. You will also enjoy the convenience of readily-available parking as there is a one-car garage and an additional parking space in the driveway.
NOTE: This home allows for an extension in the rear of approximately 15 feet. Consult your architect for details.
– Eat-In Kitchen, Living/Dining Room, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bathroom
TOP FLOOR UNIT
– Open layout, Kitchen/Living Combo, 1 King Size Bedroom, 1 Full Bathroom
– Front Porch with Seating Area
- Large Backyard
– 1-Car Garage + 1 Parking Space
– New Boiler (Installed in 2021)
– New Roof (Redone in 2021)
Lot Size: 18 × 100 | Bldg Size: 18 × 34 | Taxes: $8077 | Zoning: R5
Conveniently situated within walking distance to 46th St E/M/R train station on Broadway, and only a 5-minute walk away from 30th Avenue, which brims with the city’s best restaurants, coffee shops, supermarkets, shopping, entertainment and more! Also, located just a 30-minute subway ride to Midtown, Manhattan!
Please fill in your details below and an office representative will get in touch with you shortly.