Location & Details
LARGE, CUSTOM-BUILT AND LUXURIOUS 1 FAMILY IN MINT CONDITION!
Meticulously well-maintained, this Single Family offers a valuable opportunity to own a timeless and sophisticated home in the highly-sought-after neighborhood of Ditmars-Steinway. Embellished with all high-end finishes, the interior effortlessly combines elements of modernity, elegance and old charm, and boasts a spacious and convenient layout. The property allows for a broad range of personal tailoring and can be converted to a Two Family home.
The first floor consists of a gourmet, chef’s kitchen with two seating areas and all Viking stainless steel appliances (including a professional-grade range and hood, wine fridge and dishwasher). The large space overlooks a separate, formal dining room, and can be easily configured to suite your style and needs.
The second floor features an expansive, sun-drenched master suite, complete with a walk-in closet, a half bathroom, custom black-out shades and a retractable, in-ceiling TV lift. Additional two large bedrooms are located on the opposite side, along with a full bathroom and numerous hall closets for linens/storage.
On the lower level, the fully finished basement offers a large recreational area, an additional bathroom and laundry. The high ceilings and windows throughout seamlessly incorporate the space with the rest of the home.
Even more, enjoy the outdoors with your private, paved backyard that is great for entertaining, and a charming front porch with a seating area.
45-17 20th Road, Astoria, NY 11105
Beds: 3 | Baths: 2+ | 3360 SF | Brick, Detached
Price improvement! Asking: $1398000
– Chef’s Kitchen with Viking Stainless Steel Appliances (Including a Professional-Grade Range and Hood, Wine Fridge and Dishwasher), Two Seating Areas
– Lovely Sunroom off the Kitchen with Access to the Backyard
– Spacious Living Room with Bay Windows and Lots of Natural Light
- Separate, Formal Dining Area
- Half Bathroom
- Powder Room
- Master Suite with Walk-In Closet and Half Bathroom (approx. 19×16)
– Two Additional Bedrooms (approx. 14×19 and 12×10)
– Full Bathroom with Glass-Enclosed Bathtub
– Extra Hall Closets for Linens/Storage
BASEMENT + OUTDOOR SPACE
– Full Finished Basement with Large Recreational Space, Additional Bathroom and Laundry
– Paved Backyard and Front Porch with Seating Area
Lot Size: 25.67 × 101.58 | Bldg Size: 20 × 56 | Taxes: $6500 | Zoning: R4
Recessed Lighting; Hardwood Floors; Laundry; Central A/C; 2 Heating Zones; 12 Year Old Roof (w/40 Year Guarantee); All Updated Plumbing and Electric.
NOTE: This is a large home and can easily be converted to a 2 Family.
Nestled off 21st Avenue, in the desirable Ditmars area of Astoria, this charming home is only a short walk away from Ditmars Blvd Station N/W trains. Located within walking distance to all of Astoria’s exciting bustle – restaurants, cafes, shopping, entertainment and more – and with easy access to all major highways and bridges.
Please fill in your details below and an office representative will get in touch with you shortly.